Nexgen Conferences, one of India’s leading conferences & B2B events organizer announces the first edition of Next Generation-Optical Transport Networks Summit 2016, an international Conference cum exhibition. This conference is going to be held on Thursday, 28th January 2016 at The Lalit in Mumbai. The conference is designed to ensure highly focused communication across all segments of optical transport network including all ecosystems to come together under one roof to exchange ideas, develop expertise and share best practices.
The increased demand of bandwidth from both residential and business customers is playing a major role in shaping the future of the optical transport network market. As the communication industry is booming with the increased use of internet by the residential customers for online gaming, video chatting, social media, and online shopping the requirement of bandwidth for the metros and urban cities have significantly enhanced. As per the industry forecast, the OTN market to grow at a CAGR of 13.25% over the period of 2016 – 2020.
“With Next Generation-Optical Transport Networks Summit 2016, our objective is to provide a platform to Optical Transport Network industry professionals to deliberate on key challenges and opportunities of services industry with a focus on new-age technologies and emerging business solutions in India & globally” says Anjani Kumar Singh, CEO, Nexgen Conferences.
The conference will bring together key industry players at one platform and will provide high level business networking opportunities to the participants. The conference will also have an exhibition area where leading players are going to showcase their products and services which include players like Huawei, Adva Optical Networking and Anritsu Corporation, among others.
The conference is going to provide a platform for industry thought leaders to discuss and deliberate on key issues like-
- What are the strategic issues facing service providers today & how can OTN help them?
- Next generation network architectures and benefits to improve user experience
- How can OTN be used to build and ease the migration to 4G mobile infrastructure?
- Emerging optical innovations that will help define the future of optical transport
- How are service providers planning to use OTN – what services are driving OTN and what are the network evolution options?
- Key developments in standards from the operator’s point of view, and where are the gaps?
- What are the key issues in evolving from today’s heterogeneous mixed-technology networks?
- How can NG-OTN help in designing infrastructure to support new business applications and architectures – data centre connectivity, data centre virtualization, Cloud Computing, video, etc?
The network providers and networking equipment manufacturers are obliged to support a huge digital traffic flowing over the networks. The increasing usage of application through smart phones and mobiles has overloaded the current networks. However, Optical Transport Network (OTN) has come up as a huge success in the present scenario, as it can easily support high bandwidth.