TheElectronic Sector Skill Council of India (ESSCI)signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with BLUETOWN ApS is a technology innovation start up and business model provider having developed unique connectivity solution for rural areas of the world to improve their productivity and quality of life. The MoU was signed by Mr. N.K Mohapatra, C.E.O, Electronics Sector Skills Council of India and Mr. S. N . Gupta, Country Head, Blur Town India.
Commenting on this partnership, Mr. NK Mohapatra, CEO, Electronic Sector Skill Council of India said, “This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with BlueTown reiterates the need for skilled resources in the country and it is a great opportunity for rural entrepreneurship. ESSCI will extend the best of support through its public private ecosystem set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to ensure the right skills in rural entrepreneurs to achieve success through innovative.
BlueTown Country Head, Mr. S N Gupta “We are very excited about this partnership and it will greatly help in taking the IT enabled business models to enrich the rural India.We hope our partnership will offer new and innovative opportunities for youth of India and scale up the efforts for skill development in the country.”
Following are the roles and responsibilities of the respectiveorganisation:
Electronics Sector Skills Council of India (ESSCI)
- 1. ESSCI will explore the creation or alignments of its existing Qualification Packs (QP) / National Occupation Standards to BLUETOWN job roles and standards.
- 2. ESSCI and BLUETOWN will jointly work for mapping skills requirements of BLUETOWN and upgrade its existing portfolio of NOS (National Occupational Standard) to suit this requirement.
- 3. ESSCI will support, BLUETOWN in development of their training eco-System across the country.
- 4. ESSCI would offer the countrywide training infrastructure to support, BLUETOWN Training Needs through its affiliated Training partners.
- 5. ESSCI and BLUETOWN will mutually explore possibility to address Global requirements of BLUETOWN for manpower acquisition and training needs.
- 6. ESSCI will align the training requirement of BLUETOWN to government schemes for financial support like grants, micro-credit etc.
- 1. Approve the required Qualification Pack ( QP ) for training
- 2. Demand requirement of new QPs as per their specific needs
- 3. Share their expansion plan and requirement of manpower at different locations
- 4. BLUETOWN will share its expertise and best practices in training, forecasting, trends, and research in manpower development
- 5. BLUETOWN will give preference to ESSCI certified candidates for placement
- 6. Nurture talent to enable them to become entrepreneurs and subsequently improve their economic status